Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2024, 01:36:27 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  nanoimprint
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Once Upon A Time In San Fernando Valley - This Or That
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Once Upon A Time In San Fernando Valley - This Or That  (Read 69 times)
Jeanna0383

Hello, I'm Jeanna, a 20 year old from Wroclaw, Poland. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Coin collecting, Amateur radio and watching American Dad.

View Profile WWW
« on: April 19, 2020, 07:17:08 am »

The person kept ringing so I put on a robe and answered it. My guilty pleasure is being in control and making a person feel orgasmic. Hell, this bisexual female coworker and I were at a bar one time, drunk off our ass, and she thought I had implants until we went to the restroom and I whipped out a tit and let her feel. Well if I_m horny and want to get laid I_ll order a couple shots of patron, Girls night out margaritas, after work hangout with a couple friends a Corona with a slice of lime in it. I am always missed when I don_t come on for a couple days. I don_t really think I have any hidden talents but I love reading on psychology and sexuality, the depth behind the female orgasm and how other females can reach it. Indians not only consider love and sex just a mere need, but worship. Sex and gender: judiciary in a time warp? It was a bit painful and embarrassing and scary at the same time. When I heard all of the negative slander promoted by the uninformed (as at the time I was), it rent my heart to think of all of these great men in my life living outside of the faith (Christianity) which they all so zealously promoted.

my webpage public sex gif
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length