Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 03:38:38 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  nanoimprint
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  My New House (Important Update October 6th 2019)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My New House (Important Update October 6th 2019)  (Read 67 times)
TanjaLovel

I am 24 years old and my name is Tanja Lovely. I life in Burkes Bridge (Australia).

View Profile WWW
« on: May 01, 2020, 01:25:23 pm »

Skills eligible to roll on a wide variety of items, and most importantly sockets in every item. Having sockets randomly roll on any and all items allows for any item to become Godly. But seriously every item deserves sockets that does not count as a prefix or suffix stat. And yes I am ok with them simplifying stats and attributes even further. But again lets be realistic, nobody was sticking in High Runes into socketed gear in random order just for the base Rune attributes. Also lift the restriction on runewords only being allowed on white items and make runes UBER RARE. Reports indicate Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner _ who both serve as White House advisers _ will attend along with Donald Trump Jr., Eric, Lara, and Tiffany Trump, the president's only child with his second ex-wife Marla Maples. When looking at the links between sexting, delinquent behaviour and substance use, we found that youth who sexted were two and a half times more likely to have engaged in delinquent behaviours such as stealing and property damage.

my web blog - mlp sex
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length